Join Our Team
Then Hope House Colorado, a faith-focused organization, may be a great fit!
See Open Positions
Hope House management utilizes the Clifton StrengthsFinder to help employees find meaning and fulfillment in their work. Understanding the skills and personalities of each individual employee helps us to build strong teams and a strong culture.
Hope House is a future-thinking organization, striving to be experts in our field. We invest in each employee, providing opportunities to pursue individual passions, gifts and strengths. Our staff is a unified team, pursuing excellence in all we do. We serve with integrity, humility, and respect for one another, in an environment that combines professionalism with fun, humor, and even a little bit of silliness each day!
Hope House is committed to empowering teen moms, changing the future for two generations! Our teen moms are building new lives for themselves and their little ones, and our stats prove how hard they are working. For example, our GED Program has an 80% graduation rate, 90% of our Residential Program graduates have reached self-sufficiency, and 80% of the children in our Early Learning Program reached their targeted goal last year. Hope House is on track to serve 250 teen moms and 375 children this year — join our team and make a real difference in your very own community!
Perks & Benefits
We believe that a genuine investment in our staff allows them to bring their best to the mission of empowering teen moms at Hope House. From retirement planning to time off throughout the year to fun staff events built into our workplace culture, we have designed our benefits to support the health and wellbeing of our staff. Salaried employees receive the following benefits:
11 Paid Holidays
1 Week Off
(either Christmas or New Year’s)
Accrue 3 weeks PTO upon hire (4 after 2 yrs. & 5 after 5 yrs.)
Up to 48 hours of paid sick/yr.
(3% employer match)
Fun staff events
(up to $250/yr. employer match)
Health benefit packages (medical, dental & vision)
Employer paid life and AD&D insurance
Optional legal & identity theft plans
- Christ Centered – Called to the mission! Passionate about transformation for teen moms and champions; committed to growth of our own personal faith.
- Integrity – Do the right thing (even when it hurts)! Trustworthy; ethical and authentic; excellent stewards of donations; we expect 100% compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Infectious Enthusiasm – Passionate about the cause, mission, and ministry! Engage others and strive for positivity through high energy.
- Relationship Focused – True change happens for teen moms through healthy, long-term relationships with staff and volunteers. Engage champions so they experience the impact they make!
- Future Thinking – Experts in our field who are constantly striving for the next level! Cause-focused and committed to sharing our knowledge and tools for the benefit of teen moms everywhere.
- Team Player – Committed to working as a unified team, valuing each member’s contributions! Have one another’s backs and find compromises and solutions in a respectful manner. Go above and beyond for each other.
- Have Fun! – Find joy in the work! There is room for fun, celebrations and a little bit of silliness every day!
- Extreme Ownership – Take ownership! Empower decision-making at every level; anticipate success; and take responsibility!
- Teachable Spirit – Eager to learn and grow! Open to new ideas and constructive criticism; demonstrate humility and learn from our mistakes and failures.
- Excellent Environment – Create a warm, welcoming, safe and secure environment that shows every teen mom she has a place to belong!
Our Interview Process
Early Learning Teacher
Looking to apply? Click the button below!