I’m a teen mom and I want to be a part of the Hope House community!
- I’m a parenting mom between the ages of 15 – 20.
- I had my baby before my 20th birthday.
If you have eligibility questions, call Lauren Stevig at (303) 429-1012, ext. 249.
Click below to start the process to join Hope House:
Are you a teen mom? Hope House offers FREE help…
- Free diapers and wipes
- GED and High School Diploma – free tutoring and testing!
- Job/Career Assistance (resume, application, career placement etc.)
- College Help
- You can go to college for free!
- We also help you with application, grants, tutoring
- Free Onsite Childcare
- Parenting Classes
- Relationships Classes
- Free Counseling
- Fitness Classes
- Self-care classes
- Legal assistance (free parenting orders)
- Human Services assistance
- Housing Assistance
FUN ACTIVITIES with other teen moms
Here’s what our current teen moms think:
“If you’re looking for friendships with young women going through similar things as you, then this is the place to be. If you want to learn and grow to be the best mom you can, they will give you tools to grow. If you need someone to listen to you, you can bet they will lend an ear. If you have fears just know you can feel at home here.” – Sienna, Hope House teen mom
“This is truly an amazing organization, and one day I want the same thing, I want to change lives. I want to make people happy, and proud, just by them walking into my doors! I want to be the first face, and encourage, and be myself, and show others it’s okay for them to be themselves”
– Shantel, Hope House teen mom
Can I Apply?
We offer our programs to parenting teen moms, meaning you have already completed your pregnancy. You must be between the ages of 15 and 20 and be actively parenting your child.