There are many different ways to
donate to Hope House!
Your investment makes a tangible impact!
To make an online donation, please visit our Donate Now page and fill out the provided donation form.
Send a Check:
Checks can be mailed to:
Hope House Colorado
6475 Benton St. BLDG A
Arvada, CO 80003
Your monthly donation provides consistent support all year long. Become a Bedrock Builder and start giving monthly now!
Ask your human resources office if your company has a matching gift program.
United Way Designation Hope House Agency code is 50398. Call United Way at (303) 433-8383.
Include Hope House in your will, or explore other options for planned giving.
Make a financial donation in honor/memory of a loved one. Their family will be notified and their name will be engraved on the Memory Plaque at Hope House.
King Soopers Rewards:
Support Hope House every time you shop at King Soopers!
Support Hope House every time you shop on Amazon!
In-Kind Drop-off Hours:
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23: Due to limited staff, we are now accepting donations of essential items by appointment only. Please schedule a drop off time HERE.
Essential items include: food, diapers, wipes, meal bags, and items from our toy drive, click here for a full list. If you have questions about other items, please call our Resource Center at 303-429-1012.
Please deliver your items to our Resource Center located at:
6475 Benton Street BLDG A
Arvada, CO 80003
Please, no furniture items. Our space is limited and we are unable to accept furniture items. However, Hope House has established a partnership with Gone For Good , where our teen moms get to shop for FREE for furniture! To donate your furniture to Gone for Good, call (303) 736-2387. Please note that Gone for Good does charge pick-up and drop-off fees.
Items that we are currently UNABLE to accept include:
· No furniture
· No stuffed animals or old toys
· No used underwear, bras or socks
· No used car seats (our insurance does not permit us to use them)
· No used potty chairs or baby bath tubs
· No soiled or stained clothing
· No mens clothing
· No shoes with holes
· Sports gear
· No used medical equipment, including breast pumps
· No used baby bottles or “sippy” cups
· No used sheets, blankets or pillows
· No cribs or mattresses
· No used swimsuits
· No electrical equipment including TVs
· No non flat screen T.V.s (must be new technology compatible)
· No VHS movies
· No broken items
· No expired food
How It Works:
- Complete a Vehicle Donation form, which will go to Good Neighbor Garage, a nonprofit that partners with Hope House.
- If your car is in good working condition, it will go directly a mom, helping her overcome one of the largest barriers to self-sufficiency. If the mileage or repairs are cost prohibitive, your car will be sold and the funds will be used on repairs of cars belonging to moms.
- You will receive the normal IRS deduction AND a Colorado state tax credit equal to 12.5% the value of your donated vehicle.
- You help a mom stay on the road to self-sufficiency!
*Your receipt and tax information will come from Good Neighbor Garage.
FUNDRAISE ON OUR BEHALF
Organizing or participating in a special event can be a fun way for groups or individuals to raise money for Hope House! Run a race, host a wine party… the options are unlimited! To learn more, please contact our Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator, Theresa Mazza at [email protected]
Annual Hope House 5K & Fun Run
Echters Girlfriends Night Out
Leadville 100 Mountain Bike Race
In a team effort, our 5K and Fun Run participants and supporters were able to raise $11,475.25 in 2017 through peer to peer fundraising!
Since 2011, Hope House has been the fortunate beneficiary of proceeds from Echter’s Girlfriend’s Night Out. This fun event inside the greenhouse has brought in more than $20,000 for our teen moms. Guests enjoy an evening of wine, appetizers and friendship. The best part is that a portion of their plant purchase supports Hope House.
In 2017, Todd Borth raised $4,925.00 for Hope House, by completing all 100 miles of the Leadville 100 bike race!
DONATE YOUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Can you provide a professional service that a teen mom would otherwise have to pay for? From orthodontists to photographers, mechanics to hair stylists, professionals are donating their services and making a real difference! You may also be able to get a tax deduction.
DONATE YOUR TIME
At Hope House, we rely on our volunteers to provide their talents, skills and time to partner with Hope House in creating a safe, welcoming learning environment for our teen moms and their children.
Through event sponsorships that provide great exposure, corporations and other organizations help support our free self-sufficiency programs for teen moms.
HOPE HOUSE 5K & FUN RUN
HOPE HOUSE GALA
HOPE HOUSE JOE COORS GOLF CLASSIC