Give us a hand this Christmas!
Christmas can be extremely stressful for our teen moms. This year we will serve 180 teen moms, and nearly all of them live below the poverty line, making it close to impossible to purchase gifts for their children
This is where our Christmas Shop comes in! All year long our teen moms have been earning points by taking our parenting classes, completing a GED certification, participating in Job Readiness workshops… the list goes on! On December 9, they will use their participation points to “shop” for gifts for their child at our Christmas Shop… allowing them to experience the joy of shopping for their child as a result of their own hard work!
You can help!
- – Help us stock our Christmas Shop! Click here to take a look at our Wish List and make a pledge to purchase and deliver specific toys to Hope House. Questions about this process? Please contact [email protected].
- – Volunteer at our Christmas Shop on Sat., Dec. 9, where you will be paired with a teen mom as she shops! Email [email protected] to sign up for a 2.5 hour shift!
- – Provide childcare on Sat., Dec. 9, for the kids of our teen moms while they shop. Contact [email protected] to commit to a 2.5 hour shift!
- – Help us provide a delicious meal for our teen moms and their families at our Christmas Party on Thursday, December 21, from 6-8 p.m., at Noah’s Event Center in Broomfield. For details on how you can help with food for the party please, contact [email protected].
- Thank you for helping us create a joyous Christmas for our teen moms