[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.85″ background_layout=”light”]
HOPE HOUSE NEWS
Building Together: Exciting Update
We are thrilled to share that we are making some real progress on our new Resource Center. The latest developments include:
- The site excavation is complete.
- The interceptor drain is also complete, and we are still seeing WAY less water than anticipated – a huge praise!
- The caissons have been poured and the foundation forms are being built right now.
- We will begin pouring the foundation walls next week!
- Best of all, 2-year old Jace, who is new to Hope House, is delighted with all of the big machines he can watch from his front porch!
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.85″ background_layout=”light”]